We are currently hiring a Transport Refrigeration Experience Part Counter in Houston, Texas !
Want to join a company continually growing!
This is a great opportunity for a Diesel / Refrigeration Parts Personnel with a “can do” attitude. This person will be responsible of control inventory part on service trucks, part room & part sale.
At Quality Reefer Service Inc, we offer:
- Company sponsored skills training with pay increases!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Excellent Pay Scale
- Paid holidays after 90 days when hired
- Vacation pay after 1 year of service
- Part order on (Zanotti Transblock,Thermoking & Carrier Transicold)
- Issue PO which conjunction to the order
- Tracking / Receiving / check in products / register parts according to order
- Organize parts in inventory control room
- Perform inventory control twice a year
- Part counter sale per customer request
- Communicate / pull parts for technician and charge out to work order
- Complies with all safety, DOT & OSHA guidelines
- Adhere to company rules & regulations
- Ensure cleanliness of inventory room & surrounding areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English include read and writing
- Able to communicate with vendors / customers
- Authorized to work in United States
- Minimum one year inventory control experience
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft excel / word
- Basic computer skills
- Good driving record & proven work history
- Must be able to work in extreme heat & cold temperatures
- Must EPA certified section 609 / 608, minimum Type II
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Varies depend on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Monday – Friday, 8 hours shift (overtime require as needed)
- Able to work after hours call out as needed including weekends / holidays
- Inventory control: 1 year (a must)
- Knowledge about CT, TK is the plus
2 thoughts on “Transport Refrigeration Part Personnel Position Needed”
This is outstanding company down South, I do not have to wait that long for technician show up during after hours. He get me in & out quicky, give me great advises as what he found & will be done to my unit. My load save & sound. Finally price is right for the job he performed. Great company & personnel.
Thank you John for your recent reviews.