Features of the Refrigerated Transport Series, Perishable Cargo Sanitization System
• Protect your business with Quail’s three operating modes: pre-load sanitation to sanitize your empty trailer and prevent cross contamination, post-load sanitation to kill any pathogens or molds on exposed surfaces, and in-transit maintenance to reduce ethylene gas loads and inhibit pathogen and mold growth.
• When your refrigerated trailer door is opened, your system will immediately shut off with the Quail’s two-part safety feature. An indicator light will turn green when the level of ozone in your trailer returns to normal and meets OSHA standards.
• Quail’s self-diagnostic systems will make your operation hassle free, automatically adjusting for fluctuations in the system or environment.
• Your customer portal will provide you with real-time system monitoring (i.e., ozone levels, temperature and GPS location) and archived data. You can monitor and set the ozone levels based on your load of produce, seafood, meat or other perishable cargos like flowers.
• You can rely on automatic alarms to alert Quail Systems about your service needs
Benefits of the Refrigerated Transport Series
• Use your Quail system to meet the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act’s requirements to prevent cross contamination and transport food in a safe, clean environment.
• Your Quail system’s trip data is blockchain ready.
• Eliminate risks associated with cross contamination between loads.
• Control your produces over ripening and damage to flowers by reducing ethylene gases.
• Inhibit the growth of viruses, bacteria and molds.
• Haul mixed loads without odors from one product affecting another.